Diesel forced air heater 220 kW
This excellent diesel forced air heater manufactured by Master helps to efficiently heat different rooms and shelters.
This diesel forced air heater can be used to warm up construction tents, temporary scaffolding structures, etc. using heat pipes that you can use to direct heat to proper locations.
There are two versions of heat pipes: either a four-pipe system where the diameter of one pipe is 320 mm, or one large pipe system where the diameter of one pipe is 730 mm; the length of one pipe is 7.6 metres.
Conditions for use:
- Upon starting up, the heater requires about 9.2 kW of power; afterwards, it consumes 4.2 kW
- The heater requires one 16 A three-phase power cord
- The cords need to function correctly because otherwise, the heater does not start up
- The power cord should be discrete and, if possible, in the immediate vicinity of the electrical board since the power inside the cord starts to decrease at a certain length
- The customer must consider possible expenses in cases we have to come to the site for reasons not caused by us, e.g. we identify that there is a problem with electricity; in these cases, our hourly rate of €45 + VAT will apply (minimum cost €45 + VAT)
- At events, the hourly rate of the heater technician is €30 + VAT
Wattage: 220 kW
Air flow: 12,500 m3/h
Fuel consumption: ca 19.5 l/h
Dimensions (l x w x h): 2510 x 840 x 1440 mm
Power consumption: 7.6 A (in constant operation)
Smoke pipe Ø: 200 mm
Hot air outlet Ø: 4×320 mm or 1×730 mm
Net weight: 326 kg
Supply voltage: 400/50 V/Hz
A summer-winter switch only for ventilation
High-efficiency heat exchanger
Consult our specialists
You have an idea, but do not know how to put it into practice? Contact us, and together we will find a solution for you!