Gas heater / terrace heater 13 kW
‘With fast-fixing pieces, heating diameter ca 6 m. Gas consumption ca 1.5 kg / hour when operating at full capacity Height 2.2 mThe gas heater is an ideal solution to provide heating inside a tent even on cold nights.Gas 11 kg – €30; (empty cylinder has to be returned)Conditions of use:
- The heater must not be used inside living, office or other such spaces
- The shelter may be used for heating only
- The heater has to be installed on an even and stable surface
- The gas cylinder has to be located in an area where it is not exposed to sunshine
- The heater has to be positioned at least 2 m from any inflammable materials
- After the replacement of the gas cylinder, the seal of the connection has to be checked
- It is absolutely forbidden to check the seal using a naked flame
- It is forbidden to disassemble a gas heater independently on your own
- After using the heater, also in the event of any damage to the heater, the valve of the gas cylinder has to be shut immediately.
- Before the heater is relocated, it has to be turned off and the gas cylinder has to be removed.
- In the event of any damage to the gas cylinder, call the Rescue Service on the emergency telephone number 112.
Starting the gas heater:
- Open the gas cylinder valve
- Adjust the control button for minimum heat and keep it pressed down, while pressing on the ignition button several times simultaneously.
- After lighting, keep the ignition button pressed down for 10 seconds
- If the heater has not begun to burn within 3 seconds, it may be re-started after at least 2 minutes have passed.
- The flame has to be adjusted slowly and evenly
- After using the heater, the valve of the gas cylinder has to always be turned until shut
OVER 1000 BIG AND SMALL EVENTS, INCLUDING:
DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO START?
Describe what you would like, and we will provide you with the best solution based on our experience.
Mirek KingSales manager tel: +372 501 5790 e-mail: email@example.com
Juhan JürlauSales Agent / Project Manager tel: +372 55 513 131 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your letter will be forwarded to our sales managers’ e-mail addresses and they will direct it to the most appropriate person. You will be sent a reply at the earliest opportunity.